Your safety and wellbeing is our first and foremost concern. Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly and smoothly by leaving large bags at home and making sure not to bring any of the items below. All prohibited items confiscated will not be returned.
What am I NOT allowed to bring?
Below is a list of our prohibited items:
– No professional cameras or GoPro’s.
– No weapons or mace of any kind (Including fireworks or explosives)
– No illegal or illicit substances of any kind
– No backpacks and hard-sided bags, along with any other bags (including briefcases, luggage, purses and diaper bag) that are larger than 14″x14″x6″ in size. Single-compartment drawstring and fashion backpack purses will be permitted.
– No glass containers and metal aerosol cans (Including sunscreen)
– No outside food or drinks of any kind
– No bicycles, skateboards, scooters or personal motorized vehicles
– No harts, tents, or chairs of any kind
– No hard-sided coolers
– No pets (Except service dogs)
– No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
– No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc
– No balloons and/or inflatables of any kind
– No adhesive stickers of any kind
– No selfie sticks!
– No wallet chains
– No megaphones
– No drones
– No air horns
– No pineapple on pizza (disgusting)
– No crying unless it is for entertainment purposes only
– No laser pointers or water guns or projectiles of any kind
– No whining unless it is for entertainment purposes only
– No umbrellas or spears or swords, just sayin’
– No laptops
– No audio and video recording equipment
We are located at SEATGEEK STADIUM in Bridgeview, IL.
Yes! Parking is available at the stadium for $20 per car.
Get to and from the festival with Uber, the Official Ride of Rebel Yell Country Music, Bourbon & Brewfest 2020. With convenient pick-up and drop-off locations located near the festival gates. Get to the fest quickly and get home safe, leave the driving to Uber.
RUN! No seriously, find any security or event staff and follow their instructions.
Gates open at 1:00PM on Saturday and the festival will end at 11:30PM on Saturday night.
Yes. We have a dedicated ADA entry and area. Please let security know your needs upon arrival and they will escort you to the dedicated area.
Yes. Lost and found is located at the will call area of the stadiums box office.
Yes. All children 10 and under will be admitted for free if accompanied by a ticket holding parent or legal guardian (EXCLUDING VIP AREAS. Any guest accompanying a child in the VIP areas must purchase a VIP ticket for that child). Strollers will be allowed for small children. Children will NOT be allowed inside the Bourbon and Brew bar activations without a parent or legal guardian.
If you are a nursing mother, just ask any security or event staff member and they will escort you to a private room within the stadium.
Yes. The festival is rain or shine so dress according to the weather. Rain coats and/ponchos will be permitted.
Yes. You may upgrade your tickets onsite at the box office, if available. Make sure to bring your existing tickets with you.
No re-entry will be allowed to the festival.
Yes. All our food trucks will be required to have vegan and vegetarian food choices available.
Yes. But you must be able to verify that it is prescribed to you and should only be the dose amount that you will need while at the festival.
Entry requires a valid GA or VIP ticket. You may print a PDF version of your ticket or simply download your ticket onto your mobile device. You must present your ticket at the entry gate to have the barcode/QR code scanned for entry.
All ticket sales are final and there are no refunds. This is a rain or shine event.
Parking is $20.00 per car, cash or credit card accepted. Cash transactions will be quicker, so you are encouraged to bring a $20 bill with you for parking. NO EXCEPTIONS. Cars with handicap tags will be directed to the designated handicap parking spots but are still required to pay the parking fee.
There will be ATM’s available throughout the stadium for your convenience.
PHONE CHARGING & STORAGE LOCKERS
There will be FREE phone chargers available onsite. There will be storage lockers available to rent.
Use this link to reserve and rent a locker:
BARS & VENDORS
All bars, food trucks and vendors will accept cash, debit cards and credit cards.
If the event is officially cancelled, ticket holders will have the option of receiving a full refund (minus credit card processing fees), or holding on to their ticket for the rescheduled festival date. All valid tickets will be honored on the rescheduled date.
*This FAQ page is non-binding on the festival organizers and security will retain the right to make further restrictions at their discretion.